perjantai 4. toukokuuta 2012

Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world..

En oo kerenny hirveesti kirjotella ja tästäkin tulee aika lyhyt, ettei suklaadumlemuffinsit pala :D
Saatiin viime viikolla koiranpentu Norjasta, Cara <3
Olin tnä Caran kanssa pihalla n. 1h ja illalla en niin kauan.
Onhan se söpö.
Miulla on ollu tällä viikolla hirveesti kokeita ja "loppu töitä", joten en oo kerenny tänne kauheesti kirjotella.
Harmi, että tuo Suomi- Valko-Venäjä peli jäi näkemättä.
Kai nuo muut pelit tulee katottua.
Koulussa porukat on taas vähän ollu outoja, mut onneks suurempia riitoja ei oo vähään aikaan tullut.
Linda on ollu kipeenä ni en oo kauheesti tehny mitää.
Mut kai hää ens viikol tulee kouluu.
Tänää oli aika super tylsää ku siskolla oli pesistunti ni miu piti mennä kattomaa ku iskä tuli hakee sieltä.
Kuuntelin vaa musiikkii ku ei ollu muutakaa järkevää tekemistä.
Sit äikän tunnilla meil oli lukutunti, mut mentii Julian kaa keskelle koulunpihaa ottamaa aurinkoo ja kuuntelemaan musiikkii.
Siinä men se tunti;)
Laitan tähä kuvia Carasta.
HYVÄÄ VIIKONLOPPUA KAIKILLE LUKIJOILLE JA STALKKEREILLE!<3
A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!
MARI<3

Naked, Enrique Iglesias ft. Dev

You got a girl that doesn't look a thing like meThe girl your mother always said it would beSo, you could say thatYou could say that I'm hopeless
But that ain't the girl, that ain't the girl I want you to beThe girl that kissed me oh and I see in my dreamsSo, you could say thatYou could say that I love herOh oh oh
So I don't care what they sayIt's our life life lifeWe can dance if we want make it feel alrightTemperature's rising, I feel the vibeTonight it's just me and you
Tell me baby will you be here when I wake upEven with no make-upI don't wanna fake it, fake it
And you don't gotta doubt a second if I miss youEvery time I'm with youI feel naked
HeyI feel nakedYou know I want itSo let me get itYou say you got itWhat you gon' do with itOh oh oh
If I told you girl come and run away with meNow would you throw it all away for meI need to know that, need to know thatIt's not over
'Cause you were the boy daddy told to stay away from meBut you're nothing but a fantasyI need to know that, need to know thatYou'd be strong enough to believe in us
'Cause I don't care what they sayIt's our life life life[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/naked-lyrics-enrique-iglesias.html ]We can dance if we want make it feel alrightTemperature's rising, I feel the vibeTonight it's just me and you
Tell me baby will you be here when I wake upEven with no make-upI don't wanna fake it, fake it
And you don't gotta doubt a second if I miss youEvery time I'm with youI feel naked
HeyI feel nakedYou know I want itSo let me get itYou say you got itWhat you gon' do with itOh oh oh
I don't care what they sayIt's our life lifeWe can dance if we want make it feel alrightTemperature's rising, I feel the vibeTonight it's just me and you(Tonight it's just me and you)Tonight it's just me and you
So tell me baby will you be here when I wake up
I feel nakedI feel nakedYou know I want itSo let me get itYou say you got it(It's the cataracs)
I feel nakedYou know I want itSo let me get itYou say you got itWhat you gon' do with it
Tonight it's just me and youOh oh oh



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti